Thursday, February 11, 2010

Laura's Laws of Thrifty Cooking #7

THIS IS A PROCESS!

There is no way that you will be able to implement every thrifty practice into your life overnight.  If you try, you will get overwhelmed and stop.  There is absolutely no shame in taking things slow and incorporating things one at a time, as you feel comfortable.  I am still working on many of my own "laws" and it has taken me years to get this far.  Literally.  Years. Please keep in mind that it takes time to form new habits, and learn new techniques, but it does get easier.  Lots easier.  I hardly have to think about making bread anymore.  My little girls do most of the work now - for some reason they love bread dough, and I guess that motivates them.  :o)  When I first started cooking, I found that cookbooks had a lot of assumed knowledge, and so do most cooks.  We are trying here to help with that.  Please ask us questions about anything and keep in mind that this is a process!

No comments:

Post a Comment