Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beginnings

I didn't always love to cook and there are many days when I still don't love it. But overall, I have have too much fun cooking not to enjoy it immensely. I didn't learn to cook while growing up (which was a mistake) and that has made it much more difficult to learn as an adult trying to feed the hungry mob. There are many things that have learned, and many more to be learned, but I wish to share this because I think that now is a time when many people have lost the art of cooking and if my fumbling attempts can help even one person out, I have succeeded. By the way, my cooking will be vetted by my always opinionated husband, and my two little girls - the five year old is Queen of the Carbs, and the two year old is Queen of Changeability. I have also invited one of my best friends, and one of the best (and most frugal) cooks I know to blog along with me. And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment